Hi friends, many of you ask for my recommendations for everyday hygiene products. Here is a hub I will update frequently with all my favorites. Comment with products I need to add or a category I haven’t added. Below are affiliate links to help support my channel. When you purchase through my links you are funding this website, so thank you! Discount codes provided whenever I find them.
+Visit my other pages to shop the best MAKEUP, SKINCARE, & HOME ESSENTIALS. Please share this page on your social media or send the link to a friend to spread holistic, natural living made easy! Every share helps me and I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know!
toothpaste: super duper clean, no glycerin, not much flavor, feels like a normal toothpaste but not so minty.
- contains NO FLUORIDE and NO SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE.
- Brushing your teeth with Coral Tea Tree not only helps to prevent cavities by raising the pH (alkalinity) of your saliva, whitens teeth, and freshens breath but because of the unique whole food mineral complex from Coral Calcium
- Combining its gentle whitening effect with the Tea Tree oils makes what we think as the perfect toothpaste.
- With the combination ingredients including echinacea, golden seal, ginkgo biloba. and 15 Percent xylitol coral is much more then a toothpaste.
- Coral toothpaste contains Bio Available Coral Calcium and more than 70 trace minerals.
best for kids (kids version of the above) no glycerin as well
tooth powder (DEEP CLEANS, whitens considerably with continued use, will help alleviate tooth pain and sensitivity) only downside is that it can be messy and you have to clean your sink constantly. Definitely use it before foundation application! The jar will last you over a year I promise.
mouthwash trust me this is the best. Has peroxide, whitens, tastes minty but not disgusting like Listerine. It’s organic, non-gmo, the works.
The following video is a hit or miss roundup of several popular deodorants. I also listed a few below because new ones have released since I created this video. Please watch for lots of helpful info and tips! If you are new to natural deodorants you will need to power through an armpit detox. Anti-perspirants clog your underarm pores trapping toxins and when you stop using them the pores will flow. This may cause you to smell temporarily while you detox the pits. To speed up the process, apply clay detox masks to your armpits before you shower to draw out toxins and clean out those pores. You can try this affordable bentonite clay for example, if you don’t want to use your more expensive facial masks. Mask your under arms a few times a week until smell subsides.
Also remember that natural deodorants are not Anti-perspirants, therefore you will sweat. This is a natural function of the body and you do this for good reasons. Natural deodorants will help with the smell, but not the sweat sorry. Also diet and lifestyle plays a huge role in how much you will smell. You may find the more plant based your diet the less body odor you emit.
- MMT Baking soda free + gentle but very effective, biodegradable packaging if you buy the stick form, but also comes in a glass jar depending on your preference. (code MMTERIKA site wide 10% off). While you’re shopping try out their lip balm, also biodegradable packaging and wonderful. (Very clean and natural ingredients, vegan)
- SCHMITS also comes in sensitive formula and unscented. Most loved by my husband.
- For the luxury lovers this is the deodorant Kourtney Kardashian uses. Packaging and aromas are all luxe and the formula is softer than most natural deodorants so it glides on smoothly. The scent profiles are unique and stand out among typical deodorants. This is less powerful than the above 2 options. Good for mild stink fighting. (code ERIKA10 saves 10%)
- MMT Underarm Primer for those needing an EXTRA stink fighter, can go under any deodorant and will help it perform better, especially during those sweaty summer months. Helps soothe razor burn too. (Very clean and natural ingredients, vegan) (code MMTERIKA site wide 10% off). From MMT website:
Cheer up angry pits! Keep irritation at bay and assist with the transition to natural deodorant with our underarm primer. A light, rich lotion made with nourishing plant oils and anti-inflammatory plant distillates. The unique formula acts to balance pH, moisturize, prep and maintain pits. Outright heavenly, it’s formulated specifically for sensitive skin and can be used on its own or in tandem with any of our deodorants.
Body Lotion– non greasy, unscented, sensitive enough for young children and all natural ingredients of course. Works well as hand lotion too. Only lotion I’ll use. (code ERIKA10 saves 10%)